As a precaution, the following conditions are contraindicated for anyone thinking of practicing the Conscious Connected Breath in either a group setting or for an individual session, whether online or in person at a workshop. You may need one to one work or to be referred to a specialist. It is crucial that you inform your breathwork practitioner if any of the following conditions are relevant to you:
* Detached Retina
* High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication)
* Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
* Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen
* Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes
* Asthma - if you are asthmatic, you are welcome to attend providing you bring your inhaler to the session.
* Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition.
* Hospitalisation for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
* Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.